Impression Homes Warranty and Service Update
As result of the ever changing COVID-19 events across our nation and the globe, our primary concern has shifted to the well-being of our Impression Homes family and our customers. We remain committed to our homeowners and will continue to manage warranty matters via our website, phone or email.
As restrictions begin to lift in certain municipalities we are resuming our efforts to complete interior and exterior work in accordance with our company policy. Please be assured that any delay with completion of warranty items received during this time of concern, will not impact your warranty coverage. Should you have a warranty request, please complete the service request form and a representative will contact you as soon as possible to assist. Screening questions will be asked by an Impression Homes representative prior to a team member entering your property. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please Note: Punch List Manager is not Internet Explorer compatible. Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are required to access the homeowner warranty portal.
Submitting a Warranty Request:
- Log in to your account here – https://impressionhomes.punchlistmanager.net/
- Username is the email address you supplied to Impression Homes at the time of contract.
- Password was emailed to you at the time of closing.
If needed, you can reset your password as follows:
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link under the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your Username, then click “Email Reset Link”.
- Watch your email for the reset password link and follow the instructions.
- Once reset, use this new Password in combination with your Username to log into your homeowner portal.
After logging in, you will be taken to the homeowner portal Dashboard where you can submit new warranty requests, update your contact information and view/print previous request submitted through the portal.
- Click the green ‘Add New Request‘ button located toward the bottom of the screen.
- Click the blue ‘Add new record’ button.
This step will open several drop-down menus in which you can pinpoint the area of your home and category in which your issue lies. After selecting your drop-down options, there is a text box in which you can add a brief description of your issue. Once you have added the description, you have the option of adding a photo to your request. This button is located directly beneath the ‘Description’ box.
- Enter all of the necessary information.
- Click the Disk Icon to create a record of this warranty request.
- Click the Check Mark Icon at the bottom of the page to submit your request to be processed.
IF YOU FORGET THIS STEP, YOUR WARRANTY REQUEST WILL STAY SAVED IN YOUR PORTAL, BUT WILL NOT BE SENT TO IMPRESSION HOMES.
Once you have successfully submitted your request, you will be contacted by an Impression Homes representative during normal business hours via email or phone call.
If your inquiry is regarding new home sales, or purchasing a home, please see our Home Buying Questions page, or you are welcome to contact us at the phone number above.
IMMEDIATE SERVICE ISSUES:
If you are experiencing emergency issues with plumbing, electrical, AC unit or heating outside of our normal business hours we ask that you complete the following steps:
Contact the appropriate contractor directly to schedule an appointment.
(*please refer to the helpful reminder sticker in your kitchen cabinet to verify appropriate contractor)